Final Piece

This is the final edit for our media film.It was edited by me, filmed by me and Alex.From previous edits we have improved some of the sound as well as some of the titling.

Monday 9 November 2015

Moodboard and analysis


In this mood board I have used images which represent what I would like my film to be like. I have selected the image of a font which I want to use in my film for the title. This font is good because it is very smart and easily legible. It is also something that resembles the style of the era in which we would like to set our film.
Next i have the pictures of 3 props. The knuckle busters are there as they are something which might be used to beat onto a tied up person for interrogation or torture. The shotgun is something probably held by the third person to intimidate. The radio is there because it is a prop I would like to have because it can be playing in the background adding diagetic music to the whole scene. 
The last two images are about costume and setting. The man with the black suit and hat is wearing what i would consider the the two non interrogated men to wear. While the other picture shows what the interrogated man would look like and also the kind of place we would be shooting our film in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment