Final Piece

This is the final edit for our media film.It was edited by me, filmed by me and Alex.From previous edits we have improved some of the sound as well as some of the titling.

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Audience category


I would put my audience member in the 24-35 age group. I find that the type of movie I am aiming to make is for older  more mature audience. I don't think i would place them exclusively into this age group but most likely not 15-24 year old or younger but 

The income class of my audience would most likely be ABC1 as the movie would show examples of of lives which they would be most likely to relate to or most likely be interested in. Where the other income brackets most likely would not be interested in the themes portrayed in my movie.

It would be aimed at mainly a male audience. Audience is very evenly split but i feel a movie like mine would attract a majority of men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment