Final Piece

This is the final edit for our media film.It was edited by me, filmed by me and Alex.From previous edits we have improved some of the sound as well as some of the titling.

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Final Edit



This is the final edit for our media film. It was edited by me, filmed by me and Alex. After some more feedback from the second edit. We changed some more titles making more of them black. We made on black at first for it to contrast with the background and be readable but later some people told us if most of the titles black and white alternating it would look better. We also had feedback finding the sound in the dialogue part a bit off so tried my best to match the punching sound to the motion and reducing some background noise during dialogue. We also moved our production company indent to the very beginning as its better for the flow of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment